Interested in Donating?
Fathers in Africa is entirely non-profit. We rely on donations to continue the work that we do and invite you to make a once-off or a regular financial contribution to Fathers in Africa. There are many committed and responsible fathers across South Africa that have been educated through our programmes and go on to mentor and train others. Your donation will help create more committed and responsible fathers that maintain an active role in the lives of their children despite the challenges and obstacles with which they are confronted.
HOW WILL MY FUNDS BE USED?
- Help to build and maintain a network of fatherhood support groups across South Africa
- Training and mentorships within these groups, creating more and more facilitators
- Maintain and expand a free online directory of fatherhood support resources
- Coordinate Fatherhood Parenting Classes across Africa.
- Provide miscellaneous direct support to alienated fathers.
- General operating funds & costs for the group
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION
1. Electronic Funds Transfer
Account Name: Fathers in Africa
Bank: First National Bank
Branch: Fourways (251-655)
Account No.: 6235 786 2905
Account Type: current account
Reference: Your Name, or “Anonymous”